In anticipation of the professional photo shoot we were going to have with Alex, we decided to practice some of the trickier poses we knew we would be asked to do so that we wouldn't "A" look like idiots or "B" drop the baby, a much worse alternative.  Here is what it looks like done at home with a cell phone camera. (hmph amateurs)


And here is what it looks like done in the hands of a professional with a big mondo camera.  Thanks Toni!  Your the best.

Here are some more pictures that display Toni's expertise as well as allow you to more fully absorb the cuteness of this baby.  Enjoy.

The cutest frog ever!



This one we affectionately call Popeye.

One great "small" happy family.





5 comments:

Jessie said...

Those pictures are amazing, and she's such a cute little thing! I love the wedding ring one and the tongue sticking out!

Shellie and Bryan said...

Wow..what a darling baby! You guys have an extremely cute family. I hope all is well with parenting and work and school ;)

Carrie said...

She is beautiful! Congrats guys! I wish we would've gotten some cool photos of Ruby when she as little like that... but nope. Just our trusty digital camera. Isn't mommyhood fun? I love it. And it gets better and better. I imagine she's still in the no sleeping at night stage. If so-- I PROMISE there is light at the end of the tunnel. Those days will pass soon and you will feel like a new woman! Hang in there. I know those first couple of months are a bit rough.

Shawn said...

What a beautiful little girl! I'm way excited that you are posting pics again.....seeing this cute babe at church just isn't enough. :)

Ang said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's my baby... ok niece, same thing!! I'm glad you are taking charge of the blog. I have lots of links for cute templates!! I love you guys, so, so, so much!! Take care. Love ya, Aunt Ang!!