Milk mustache

Alex has graduated to a number 3 nipple, minds out of the gutter please, I am referring to a bottle nipple that has three holes instead of two. (Shame on you) The benefit is that the milk comes out much faster than it did before, which means she can finish an 8 oz bottle in half the time! Yes, that does deserve an exclamation point. This is very exciting, especially since she is coupling this achievement with another, that of holding her bottle by herself. She still needs supervision with this if you want the majority of her food to end up in her stomach rather than on and around it, but it is progress. Soon she will be totally independent in this area. And while I won't miss the wrestling matches we often have during this time, I will miss the precious time I get to hold her while she eats in between the pile drivers, suflexs, and body slams that had us in the running for the WWF. Just check out how happy she is about her new eating habits.

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

That is such a cute picture of Alex. Her rosy, rashy, cheeks and dark eyes and hair remind me of little Lancey. (Yes, he was little once). Alex is so beautiful, and definitely a gifted bottle drinker.
Love,
Erica

Ang said...

I've hear about her milk drinking struggles, so yeah Alex! She is so dang cute, but I can't really say I'm surprised, she does have our blood!!!!! Anywhoo, sure do love ya and that little niece of mine! Oh, and you can tell Lace HI too!!!

p.s. I loved those video clips. Her laugh is just like Tal's. Cute! And you look FABULOUS too!!