The Deed is Done

The iphone game is done so the hair came off. After over six months of construction, for both the hair and the game, Invisible Links was finally submitted to the App Store in hopes of becoming wildly successful and making us 18 million dollars and allowing Lance to retire.


In the mean time we settled for cutting his hair, which extensive growth served as motivation for the games completion. And thus marked the end of an era. And so with trepidation, I began the 45 minute long process of removing Lance's "Best Hair", because let's be honest he really does have the best hair.

Here are some beginning shots, which you may notice makes he and Alex look even more similar. And we did confirm that his hair was in fact long enough to fit into a pony tail. Extraordinary.


And of course we had to stop halfway through when Lance had a mullet for some mugshots. We plan on using this picture to teach Alex what the dangerous men we want her to stay away from look like. Terrifying.


The end result, Lance is ready to enter the army. While slightly traumatic, it did serve as a nice ending to our Invisible Links kick off party, although later this act caused me to be unfairly referred to as Delilah, the seductress who cut of Samson's hair. Ryan and I are no longer friends. Family dinners are now a bit awkward.


I think he looks great. Go buy Invisible Links.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Oh no. I didn't mean THAT Delilah. The one I was referring to was Delilah DiCrescenzo, a nationally ranked American steeplechase and cross country runner and the subject of the song "Hey there Delilah" by the Plain White T's. The song was written by Tom Higgenson to the "apple of his eye," Delilah DiCrescenzo.

When I saw Lance, receiving a haircut from the "apple of HIS eye," it reminded me of Tom and Delilah's love. And THAT is the reason you were referenced as "Delilah." I hope this clears up any confusion. I think it was purely coincidental that the OTHER Delilah was your first thought when talking about cutting someone's hair. Easy mistake.

lance said...

@ Anderson family comment

Brilliant dedication to the joke. Every time I read that little patronizing "easy mistake" I laugh and laugh. Out loud sometimes even.

Brianne said...

What beautiful locks he had....excellent work on the hair cut though I might add. I especially enjoy the small ponytail on the back of lance's head.