Thank heavens for water and mousse.
Alex tore the front cover off of her Farm Animals book, which consequentially took the other half of both of these animals with it. Now when you open the book flat you get a chickendog. And it amuses me.
My younger brother just graduated from BYU!!!!!! What a smarty pants. He graduated, from what I understand, near the top of his class in Finance and did a fantastic job of walking across the stage. He shook everyone's hands perfectly. Way to go Corby (short for Corbin). We are so proud of you!!!
Alex likes to pretend she can read. . .
and is learning how to jump.
And did you know that Roller derbies exist in real life? It's true, they aren't just some mystical event. It is a real sport with real people in normal places like Layton. Lance was lucky enough to attend such an event and took some video for proof. Two things about the video: yes those are gold mini skirts, mine should be arriving in the mail any day, and it is Lance in the background cheering and talking as if he knows what is going on. He doesn't.
3 comments:
I know how she feels, poor girl. We should get together sometime.
What. In. The. World? Where does Lance find this kind of entertainment???
And Alex, I know, I have to pull all my hair into a bun to sleep at night. It helps so much!
Love you-Erica
Emma's. hair. exactly. I have a picture almost identical to that. Oh my. I'm going to teach you a new trick when I come visit. it's beautiful! But she seriously is too cute. I can hardly stand it not seeing you guys. AAHHHH! I love you though and we'll see you soon.
p.s. I'm going to steal your pics of Corbin's graduation. I know I wasn't there, but still...!
Post a Comment