Like a Good Neighbor . . .

I know this is a bit out of context, but I forgot about these pictures and this is well worth a recap.

I have a wonderful neighbor who is as creative as she is delightful. And every year she spoils the neighborhood with her annual Fairy Party. All of the little girls (and some moms) are invited to dress up like fairy princesses and indulge in an afternoon of crafts, food, and general fairy splendor.
(sorry no daddy's allowed)

We made a wand.

A bracelet

A mini flower fairy

Got our face painted

You would think that was enough but there is more. We also enjoyed playing on their swing set

and in their life size Barbie Dream House. I believe that this playhouse is the epitome of the phrase "every little girl's dream" and even its garden is better than my own.

Every year I look forward to regressing to a five year old state, and Alex has a good time too. I am just glad that I have a little girl so that I am allowed to participate and can't wait to include another little girl to the mix.

In reference to the header, Katharina is there!

1 comment:

Jill Hess said...

I think neighbors with no daughters should be the first to be invited! We need it the most!!! Rescue me from the bleachers!!