In preparation for the new baby, Alex got a new room, complete with big girl bed. Now affectionately known as the "Pink Room", it seems to have met the approval of my 2 year old. The first few nights were a bit hairy, but she very quickly got the idea that falling out of bed is not fun and getting up to play with toys at 2:30 in the morning simply because she can is discouraged.
The furniture is especially nostalgic for me as it used to belong to my grandmother, and my sister and I spent many happy hours in front of the vanity putting on giant costume jewelry and pretending we were much fancier than we actually were. I love that they now live here and hope my girls will enjoy them too.
Alex has included her artistic touch to the room as well.
3 comments:
Sooooo Perfectly Pink!
Love, love it!!!
-Erica
I LOVE IT! It looks so great! No wonder she loves it so much
SO cute linds. love the hanging balls. (those are balls)
i laughed and cried at your jello story-- how funny and sad. mostly sad. all sad.
Post a Comment