Emery Harris Watkins


I realize that I have not yet posted a picture of Rob and Maren's first little cutie. He is such a good kid. I have not heard him cry at all really. He is about a month old now. If you want more details go to their blog.

3 comments:

mare said...

OH MY GOSH HE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!!
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A DARLING BABY.

Glad to see you've updated the blogarama. Poor stupid seagull. state bird my arse.

I laughed out loud at your mario kart caption. funny cause it's true. At least you're self aware, so there's that.
Everyone's been freaking out about how good those pictures you took look (and by everyone I mean mom and erica) so nice work.

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey you guys! Just sayin hi. YOur blog makes me laugh. It's got some attitude! That's so exciting that your baby is almost here! love ya!

Ross and Rachel said...

We're sooo excited to see YOUR little one soon! Although, Emery is adorable also. Keep us updated on Alex's status!