7lbs 3oz 20 inches. Dark hair dark eyes and beautiful. She came c- section at around 2:00pm after the attempt to turn her around was unsuccessful. Lindsay is doing very well too. We are parents now, weird, but awesome. I will try and post a few more pics but I can only post one at a time on my phone so patience.
Congratulations on your new little babe! She's a cutie! I loved hearing Brother Bailey say she was "48 inches" over the pulpit on Sunday. Maybe one day..
3 comments:
Congrats you two! Alex is absolutely beautiful! I know it's been a long time coming, but I hope she was worth the wait. You guys deserve all the best!
Congratulations on your new little babe! She's a cutie! I loved hearing Brother Bailey say she was "48 inches" over the pulpit on Sunday. Maybe one day..
your girl is darling, congrats on making it through the delivery.
This is jackie I played ball with you at Snow
Post a Comment