It took about a half hour after birth before Lindsay was able to hold her due to the c-section. But she was sure glad to see a beautifully bathed and washed healthy baby. We feel so lucky. I really am amazed at the knowledge our doctors and staff had to deliver her. Thank you Dr Healy and Dale and staff. Today was truly a miracle.
We are so happy for you both!! Thank you for letting us come and see her before we left. She is so beautiful... not that I had any doubt. I wish so much that we could be closer to you, but we'll see you again soon!! Love you 3 so, so much... you'll be incredible parents!! Miss you already!
Congrats Lance and Lindsay!! IT is so exciting that you have a little baby now. Well, there goes your sleep but it is certainly worth it! She's beautiful.
Lindsay! I am so glad I found you blog! CONGRATULATIONS! I don't think I even knew you were expecting. She is such a beautiful baby. You are going to be a great mom. Good luck!
Jen Berry p.s. My blog is www.berrymom.blogspot.com
Lindsay!! I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it. It's good to see recent pictures of you, you look good. Hey I've got one too, but it's secured and I need your e-mail address to let you in. Just shoot me an e-mail at kristenchild at hotmail dot com. Yeah, same high school e-mail with my maiden name, super cool, I know. Talk with ya soon! Cute baby!
8 comments:
We are so happy for you both!! Thank you for letting us come and see her before we left. She is so beautiful... not that I had any doubt. I wish so much that we could be closer to you, but we'll see you again soon!! Love you 3 so, so much... you'll be incredible parents!! Miss you already!
I can't get over how stinking cute she is! Both mom and babe look like they're doing well. I also love the teeny tiny bow in her hair! Too cute!!
She really is beautiful, just like her mom! We are sooo excited for the 2 of you! We're going to have to come up and visit more often i think!
cute baby! dave rasmussen showed me the link! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
Congrats Lance and Lindsay!! IT is so exciting that you have a little baby now. Well, there goes your sleep but it is certainly worth it! She's beautiful.
Lindsay! I am so glad I found you blog! CONGRATULATIONS! I don't think I even knew you were expecting. She is such a beautiful baby. You are going to be a great mom. Good luck!
Jen Berry
p.s. My blog is www.berrymom.blogspot.com
Lindsay!! I can't believe you have a blog and I didn't know about it. It's good to see recent pictures of you, you look good. Hey I've got one too, but it's secured and I need your e-mail address to let you in. Just shoot me an e-mail at kristenchild at hotmail dot com. Yeah, same high school e-mail with my maiden name, super cool, I know. Talk with ya soon! Cute baby!
Post a Comment