Getting ready for church is quite the process now that it includes a tiny baby. This is Lance's first time completing the entire process from start to finish all by himself. (well, except for picking out the cute girly outfit, that was still me) What a good daddy!!
4 comments:
I am so glad you are updating your blog now! I have been wanting to see more pictures of your sweet little one! She is adorable!
What a cute little girl! Thanks for keeping us up to date. I hope you guys are doing well.
Linds!! She's ADORABLE... not that I'm surprised! And she looks like you. THere is just something in the cute little face that looks just like her mama!!! Cute girl. Wish I could be there this weekend! Love you guys!! Hugs and Kisses, Angeline
Lindsay she is a doll. Way to create a good lookin' kid. I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to parenthood!! It's a wild ride for sure. Good job Lance on getting her ready! She looks pristine.
Post a Comment