Of all of the major holidays, mini ones like St. Patricks day don't really count, Halloween is one I feel up to planning the activities for. Thanksgiving is way too much pressure, lest we forget my roll catastrophy two years ago for which I will now never again volunteer to make rolls for anyone, and Christmas is a marathon for which I don't think I have enough creative stamina to pull off. But Halloween, a holiday where if the food ends up a disaster you have the option of saying "why yes, it is supposed to look like monster brains", is my kind of holiday.
We hosted our third annual Halloween Party this year. Lance was very excited.

We had lots of food and games, and in the end our house was torn apart, which I feel is the sign of any good party. All in all it was a "roaring" (awesome pun) success.
Our food.
Honored guests.

Oh yeah, we carved pumpkins too.
Happy Halloween!!
1 comment:
Love the pumpkins!
Post a Comment