
Now that it is March, I finally received my Christmas present. A brand new washer and dryer. You may remember a post awhile back detailing Lance's man shopping adventures the day after Thanksgiving. We are just now receiving the benefits of that blessed day. Thank you Sears for having my parents drive an hour and a half with a trailer to pick up a machine that wasn't in the store just hours after confirming its presence. Thank you for then going the extra mile and deleting our order out of your system not once but twice, and for lying to me about it so that I wouldn't know you messed up. Thanks for losing our shipping information on multiple occasions and for making us wait at home all day on the first promised delivery date for a machine that never came. We appreciate all of the promises you never kept, and the many treasured hours spent on the phone getting things worked out. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
Lance and Lindsay
But truly, I am happy they are finally here and working. My laundry never looked or smelled sweeter.
7 comments:
You advertiser, you. Wow, Sears is going to love your free testimonial. Hmmm, what can I order? You know, you really would be a great spokesman.
Love ya,
Erica
i love those three little hairs in those ponytails. so so cute. almost makes me sad i cut emery's hair. glad you finally got your washing machine. rob smells mildew now and thinks lance is around the corner. ha. just kidding (kind of). oh, and we'll ebay that item for you--i'm thinking 60/40 eh?
lance never said how much he wants to start the bidding at? oh, i'll just call you.
SHE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I can't wait to just squeeze that little girl. June's coming soon!! Yeah for washers and driers! You crack me up!! Love you so much. Hug that girl for me and tell her I'm coming!! Woot!!
I HATE customer service problems like that! I am glad it is over for you!
WOOT! I am so happy they finally showed up! I think you need to send them this nice little post of yours. :)
This is random..but did Lance tell you about the ponytail holders I told him to tell you to get.. They will make ponytails much easier and stay in better..
If he didn't go to Wal-mart in the baby section and there is a package of little rubber bands (they look like elastics for braces) they have all colors and they are just small
Hope it helps
Post a Comment