MAC eyeshadow


I was recently informed that I was missing out on one of life's little jewels. Apparently, MAC eyeshadow will not only make your eyes look delicious but also has been shown to help you lose weight, solve the nation's energy crisis, and cures cancer.
As one who has always purchased cheap cosmetics, I was a little wary of the price tag. But, with a friend's wedding in the future I decided to splurge so that I could bat my beautiful blues at my husband while we danced in the moonlight, sweeping him off his feet. So off I went.
Located in fancy department stores, this brand was world's away from my normal eye wear purchases, and I felt a little out of my element. Thankfully the cosmetic assistant was very helpful as she told me the wonders of this product. When I voiced my concern about picking the right color due to the higher price tag, she couldn't have been more surprised. MAC products are significantly lower priced than other similar department brands. With foundation $$ and lipstick $$ and mascara $$, you could buy your whole face for a mere $250. FANTASTIC!

Well, I did end up buying two different eye shadows, and have been experimenting ever since. I haven't been blown away so far, and do not feel the need to exclaim "Once you go MAC you'll never go back!" as the lady at the sales counter did, but that is more likely due to my own inexperience rather than the product. So with tools in hand, I march forward, hopefully to a more beautiful me.
Oh yes, and Lance was smitten at the wedding.

2 comments:

Connor and Jana said...

Lindsay it is good to here from you! Your little girl is so cute! It looks like things are going really well for you guys!

monkeystevens said...

Oh Lindsay-
I must say that was one of the funniest things I have read in a very, very long time...