On this Mother's Day, I received a new spicy red digital camera as Lance's gift of love. It has lots of fancy features a few of which are the capacity to film in HD, zoom in and out without losing quality, and not requiring 15 minutes to take a picture. I mean no disrespect to the iphone, our previous makeshift camera. It really is quite amazing in every other possible way, but in the photography department it is found somewhat wanting in the basic need to take a picture. Since this seems to be the basic function of a camera, we opted for a better solution, enter the Kodak Easyshare.
Here is the first video we took. Yes, I am in my fluffy pink bathrobe, another gift of love from Lance, which signifies my lack of getting ready for the day. I apologize in advance for you having to see me pre-morning transformation, especially when, as I stated before, the footage is in HD, but I might as well tell you all my little secret. I don't roll out of bed freshly pressed and glowing with radiant beauty. With that off my chest, here is the unsightful clip.
Alex had as much fun with the bag the camera came in as I did with the actual camera. (Shellie, you might recognize the bag since Lance used it again to present you with your gift)
Here is a slight redemption at my appearance. Thank you Abbie, you are an excellent photographer.
This one I took just for fun.
With power like this in my hands, why I could blast off in a rocket ship to the stars.
Lance's edit:
The camera does indeed shoot 720p hd video and while it's not unbelievable quality, it's definitely not the crap you see in the video above. Blogger re-encodes the video when you post it just so you know. The inner geek in me had to clarify this point. But it truly is powerful enough to blast you off in a rocket ship to the stars. (this last phrase can be used after absolutely any sentence as evidenced by the narrator of the last event we filmed; bless her heart)
1 comment:
I believe you really maintain a good relationship.
___________________
Vince
Best place for your complete Internet marketing
Post a Comment