As each day passes I realize more and more how much Alex is like Lance. Although I carried this child for 9 months and developed her every cell, I seem to have contributed very little to her genetic makeup. Case in point: her newest character development of loving everything technological. More specifically the iphone. She knows how to unlock the phone, navigate its many pages, drag, click, drop, etc. She is highly disappointed with my lame phone due to its 1980s appearance and obvious lack of touch screen.
Lance has even downloaded some games just for her, which we now use to demonstrate to our friends how brilliant she is. Alex is constantly peering over Lance's shoulder or snuggling under his arm to get a better look, and even sneaks off with it alone should the opportunity arise. But who can complain when one small device can occupy the attentions of two individuals, giving me a few extra moments to write about it.
But I still have claim on her eye shape.
2 comments:
This is so cute.!! Ella loves to play games on Drews iphone also. it is funny that they understand how to work it..
Thanks again for watching Ella, I hope she was okay, She seems to have had fun every time I ask her to say Alex she just giggles or says horsey. LOL
oh alex. emery saw this picture and immediately asked for 'games'. i think he still credits her for showing him to take over the iphone from me. ever since he saw her play it, he's also a bit obsessed. has she played that old macdonald one? emmy loves it. and i still owe you $2 for it. don't worry, i'll send you a mcdonald's gift card.
Post a Comment