For my birthday I got to be a Princess for a day. I was whisked away to a beautiful far away land known as Park City high up in the Mountains. I got to stay in a place where magical woodland creatures (housekeeping) clean up after you, and where they do not allow you into the kitchen but rather prepare the food for you and do the dishes afterward. While there, I kissed a frog and he turned into a handsome prince.

I got to visit a beautiful ice castle with said prince made from thousands of icicles grown special for the occasion.
They must have known we were coming because they put this sign outside the entrance of the ice tunnel.
We even battled the forces of evil while warming up in the natural hot springs after the ice castle when a wicked witch decided to take her clothes off. The springs were large and she was of little bother until the awesomeness of our dry ice, which Lance had brought for the occasion, attracted her attention. Lance cleverly realized the ice's potential for distraction and selflessly relinquished possession of the whole of it (even though it was awesome) into the hands of the demon who swam away happily once again back to her lair.
The next morning we woke up so late that we had to have hamburgers and french fries for breakfast. My favorite! We returned home to a happy baby and a clean house (thanks Casey) and the spell was broken, but it was truly a great day.


4 comments:
Thank goodness for thoughtful people. I would have been sad if you had hit your head on your birthday!!! I love you and can't wait to see you. Call me so maybe we can figure some things out!!
I am glad you had fun. Sounds like a blast and the ice sculptures look so cool. I should go see them in person.
Oh I'm so jealous!!! That's sounds just heavenly...I'm glad you got to be a princess for a day!
You will have to tell me the whole "witch" story!? Glad your bday was spectacular!
Post a Comment