Thankfully, this Springtime Winter Wonderland did not last very long and by Easter we were once again restored to warmer weather. I use the term "warmer" loosely to mean that there was no snow on the ground, however, our Easter egg Hunts were frigid at best and felt a bit more like Trick-or-Treating in late October than I would have preferred.
Despite the colder temperatures, the Easter Bunny did make it to our house, with bath tub letters, multiple spring dresses, some apple bits that Alex didn't care for, and candy for all.
At long last, I believe Spring has finally come. We have broken 70 on a couple of occasions, we finally got the last of our leaves raked up, and there are flowers blooming. Well, not our flowers, but someone else's flowers are blooming very nicely.
Yes, things are looking up.

1 comment:
Alex is so beautiful sitting in front of the tulips! So sweet!
Love-Erica
Post a Comment