This is also my excuse for my somewhat non-existent blogging updates. Suffice it to say, I haven't been feeling my best. However, I am happy to announce, and is probably evident as I am back to blogging again, that I am now feeling much better. I am currently 4.5 months along and due March 3. We don't know the gender quite yet, not for lack of trying, so we will have to keep you posted there.
We are super super super excited/humble/grateful. I don't really have words. Just a very happy heart.

6 comments:
Yeah!! I'm so happy for your cute little family.
Lindsay!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you! And I must comment on the other posts as well: 1)where did you celebrate the 24th? That park looked like lots of fun. 2) Your yard and the happy couple looked absolutely GORGEOUS! holy cow...so, so pretty :) 3) What a fun birthday and fun girl! That's awesome she like so many different things. Yea for your next baby and let me knwo when you find out what it is!!!
Congrats! That is such great news!
We couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
i know i've already freaked out, but I'M SO EXCITED! two girls will be so fun, and now alex won't be the only girl cousin.
also, i was so weirded out to see "shellie and bryan" spelled all 'wrong'.
see you guys in a month!
Congratulations! That's so exciting.
Post a Comment