This is Lance posting so don't expect a long or well written post. I know all you people want is the pictures anyway so here they are. We love this new little one. (Well she ain't that little)
Nora Beth Harris
9lbs 12.5 oz
22 inches



oh I guess a few more details are in order. Lindsay is doing really well. Nora was breach, so it was a scheduled c-section. She was most nervous about the spinal block but it just all went swimmingly this time. Alex was glad to get a new baby doll this morning and upon meeting Nora declared that "They're both the same!"
14 comments:
Perfect. She is so sweet. I love her chubby arms and cheeks. I want to kiss them. And the ORANGE bow! Who has orange bows at the hospital??? Did Lindsay bring it with her? Haha . . . so prepared.
I was thinking about you all day and am so very happy all is well.
Congratulations Lance and Lindsay. I am so happy for you both.
Love-Erica
Beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Congrats you guys! What a beautiful baby. I can't believe she was so big. I love her chubby cheeks. I hope you have a fast recovery!
Big time congratulations are in order.
We're so happy for you!
Welcome to the family, Nora.
Such great news! I'm so glad things went well. Lindsay, you looked great pregnant! But I bet you're super excited to be done with that phase and have your new little one here. She is darling! I love the orange bow as well... I still haven't been on top of it enough to even put a bow on Elisabeth for her whole 2 1/2 months of life! And believe it or not, it sounds like they're almost the same size at this point... two weeks ago, Elisabeth was 9 lbs, 3 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. How fun to have a new baby girl in the family! Congratulations!!
Love you guys! She is awesome. Keep that chubbiness on her until I can see her!! "Nora, is soooo cute," is all Emma keeps saying!! {Big hugs}
So happy to hear that everything went so well!! Congratulations on the newest arrival. Love the cubby cheeks. Congrats again!!
Oh I love her. She is so sweet!! I can not wait to come see her. How is Alex liking her?
I was at work when Lance text me about her arrival so of course I spread the news--Everyone instantly gasp at her size :)
She is beautiful and Congrats to the new addition
yea yeah yea YAY!! oh, she is so sweet. i've been thinking about you guys constantly since the nora (i call her the nora) was born.
oh, i bet she's gonna be TALL! (i will kill myself and everyone else who says it. duh people.) she really is so so cute-- those little arms are about the best thing in the whole world. wishing i could hold her and see the sisters together.
(she'll be a good sleeper i bet because they say they sleep a lot better after the 10 lb mark! happiness indeed. :))
love you miss you
Congratulations! She beautiful. I'm so glad she's here safely.
Congrats you two! She's beautiful!
yea!!! Oh she's sooo pretty!!! And Alex's pink room is also pretty; I'm so jealous-- I want to decorate a room all cute :) I'm glad the epi went well this time...you are a very brave soldier! Thanks for posting pics so soon. She is perfect. Oh, and the jello incident made me laugh my head off. hahahahaha--been there done that.
meh
Congrats Lance and Lindsay! So exciting!
Post a Comment