The blessing was beautiful as was the baby and the daddy who gave the wonderful blessing. And yes, I did as is custom bear my testimony afterward. I know, cliche, but in the end I decided that it is not just a tradition, but serves (at least for me) as much needed incentive for me to actually do it. Unlike most people, I am afraid of public speaking. I don't like doing it. My heart gets racing fast enough to serve as my cardiovascular workout, my hands seem to move independent from my body in awkward sometimes manic gestures, and I have not learned the art to crying gracefully (I can't eat spaghetti with any dignity either - impossible). So, needless to say, I don't do it often enough, and if it takes having a baby to get me on the stand then so be it! I realize that eventually I will have to come up with another reason, but I am grateful for the extra help the baby blessing expectation provides.
Also, thank you to my family who pitched in to provide a delicious luncheon. I love you all.
Now for pictures.
The End (vigor - ha)


1 comment:
I love those little screamers! Alex looks so dang cute! I wish I could have been there for Nora's beautiful day. Love you and miss you!!! p.s. What cute headbands:) haha!
Post a Comment