Comedians

Apparently Lance and I have finally become funny. It's true. The evidence is on Alex's face. We're hilarious. We were wondering when this was going to happen because before this new and exciting breakthrough our main competition for smiles were the ceiling fan and the pictures on the wall, which apparently were much more amusing than either Lance or I until now. We feel so honored to now be included among these great comedians that have provided our little girl with endless entertainment and take great joy each time we make our daughter smile.


















5 comments:

Jen said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is a so cute! Can't wait to see her on Thanksgiving. You are coming down aren't you?

Shawn said...

What a little sweetheart! She is absolutely adorable. It's so fun when they start smiling at you, not the walls!

mare said...

i love that one on the top left-- so dang cute. hopefully we'll see you guys this weekend. or tonight. you know.

Brianne said...

Lindsay hey it's Brianne! She is so dang cute. I remember those days of competition between the ceiling fan and myself. Ha it just gets better everyday! She is a doll.

Shellie and Bryan said...

Wow..I can't believe how big Alex is getting. She is a cutie.